All reviews very nice hotel queen suite the general manager the breakfast area complimentary breakfast hot tub front desk staff comfortable beds sitting area would stay here again fresh fruit great place to stay nice room southern maine nice stay convenient location perkins cove
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We always stay at Hampton inns because we can always expect clean, comfortable rooms. This facility was as we expected. The only difference is that it did not have a microwave (not an issue for us, all we needed was the refrigerator. Our friends traveling with us did not have a microwave or refrigerator. If having these items is important to you be sure to ask about it before booking.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The staff was great, the room was decent, there was a huge string of dust hanging from the ceiling. I don't typically eat the breakfast because it doesn't look appetizing to me, however, my husband will eat anything and he had a hearty breakfast.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Great hotel, great staff, excellent location! Price is right! The breakfast was very plentiful with any selection you might like.The staff was very accomodating, room cleanliness could not be better-everyone is so friendly, feel right at home! Will be back!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Hampton Inn are my favorite hotels to stay in when I travel for work. They are always clean and staff are friendly. They also have one of the best breakfasts I have had. My only small issues were that the receptionist didn't mention breakfast and I ended up looking online to see if it was provided. Also when I checked out I asked to sign up for the rewards program and it seemed like it was a hassle and it took over 5 minutes to do- seemed a long time to me.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Valerie D
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The location is very easy to get to from I-95, and very close to the beaches, and great restaurants. One could not ask for a great hotel. Just renewed 2 yrs ago. Make this a must. The Steak House, and Mike's Clam Shack is to die for.