“Delicious!”
Review of Lebanese Cuisine

Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #19 of 88 Restaurants in Waterville
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The food was amazing. We were a family of four with a nine and seventeen year old. The schwarma sandwich was the best Mediterranean sandwich. We had the stuffed grape leaves, meat pies, stuffed cabbage, and open faced spinach and cheese pies. So good and eaten by all. The baklava was excellent. The date cookies were ok. Definitely stop here if you are looking for a inexpensive delicious experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We are on our way from Bangor, ME to Cambridge, MA. Usually try to stop in Kittery for When Pigs Fly, but got a late start. Faced with waiting two hours for lunch did a quick search and found this place, and so glad I did. It's a real find. I had the cabbage roll special, and my husband had the falafel on pita:"the best falafel sandwich I had ever had." The young people said the shawarma was excellent, and we took home four spinach pies and some roasted (not seasoned) chick peas for the car. Delicious, authentic, affordable and we'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Initially recommended by a Lebanese friend I'm glad to have brought my son and husband. it's a real treat to have traditionally prepared sandwiches with all the tasty and aromatic ingredients blending together. Small but cozy white interior with lovely photographs of Lebanon on the walls,

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Cant go wrong stopping in here for their delicious recipes. Very authentic and prepared with love. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

The spinach pie and the meat pie are definitely worth a trip to Waterville. Reheated in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes, they were scrumptious. The lady who works there is friendly and helpful. The prices are very reasonable. I would definitely return.

2  Thank WaldoCounty