“Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016

The service is excellent! I had the "wrath of Charlie" drink and it was excellent. I had the wedge salad, which is better than anywhere else I have had it, and the Cajun chicken wings, that were dry seasoned, not just covered in sauce. I chose to have pub food but the menu includes many more nice dinner selections. This tavern has a nice outside patio area as well as a nicely spaced inside with a bar to sit at with large screen tvs to watch sports. Definitely my go-to spot in Waterville.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Very tasty food! I had the Dublin hash and it was delicious. My husband had the cheese steak and he was done so fast! Try the Bloody Mary and you won't be disappointed!!

Silver Street T, Manager at Silver Street Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Ern3kel,

Thank you for the kind words, we love our Sunday brunches.
New to Sundays $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas 11-6!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Excellent place for Lunch or Dinner. The food is great and the service is outstanding. The owner is in the store and works along side the employees.Impressive !! Totally worth it.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My husband and I just dropped in for a quick bite to eat and WOW the food was GREAT! We shared French Onion soup and a Turkey BLT and couldn't say enough about how great it was. Such a unique sandwich with excellent sauce! Will definitely go back. Great staff and atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

One of our favorite spots for gathering the whole game gang. Cocktail hour is fun and affordable. Outside seating is great while the weather holds.

Silver Street T, General Manager at Silver Street Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Peggy,
So happy to hear SST is one of your favorite spots! We look forward to your future visits.