“Best steak tips I ever had!”

Silver Street Tavern
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Waterville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

I had teriyaki steak tips with red potatoe mash and a house salad. It was amazing! My wife had hippy chicken salad and she was very happy. Our first time here and deff not the last.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Every time we have been the food is wonderful. The servers are very friendly. We usually go with a large group and they always accommodate us.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We showed up with a very large party, they accomodated us promptly. Our waitress was prompt, friendly and perfect when it comes to taking care of us. My first time here and i will be back on my next visit to this part of Maine. The food was excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We have been to Silver Street Tavern many times and always hada good experience. This time we went on a Friday night with my husband, son, and mother-in-law. It was busy when we arrived, but were able to get a table. The service was fast and pleasant. Our food arrived promptly and for the most part was perfect ( my son ordered his burger medium well and got it very well done and a little burned on the edges, but he ate it). This place has great energy and with that comes a lot of people. Lots of people mean that sometimes it can get a little loud, now that good energy offsets the loud for me, but if you can't handle the volume ( on a busy night) just be prepared. We love the Silver Street Tavern.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

The first few visits didn't leave us wanting more so we never went back, but re-thought it and glad we did. Seems things have changed a tad bit then we remember. Service was still real slow, food was ok, but we had a worker there that came out to chat with us for a while and made it all good. Smaller then we rememebered. it was Pretty laid back with more of a Bar feel to it. I guess the mood will have to hit you just right to enjoy it. We will go back to visit.

1  Thank Marcia A