“Been many times and always been good”

Silver Street Tavern
Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Waterville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We have been to Silver Street Tavern many times and always hada good experience. This time we went on a Friday night with my husband, son, and mother-in-law. It was busy when we arrived, but were able to get a table. The service was fast and pleasant. Our food arrived promptly and for the most part was perfect ( my son ordered his burger medium well and got it very well done and a little burned on the edges, but he ate it). This place has great energy and with that comes a lot of people. Lots of people mean that sometimes it can get a little loud, now that good energy offsets the loud for me, but if you can't handle the volume ( on a busy night) just be prepared. We love the Silver Street Tavern.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

The first few visits didn't leave us wanting more so we never went back, but re-thought it and glad we did. Seems things have changed a tad bit then we remember. Service was still real slow, food was ok, but we had a worker there that came out to chat with us for a while and made it all good. Smaller then we rememebered. it was Pretty laid back with more of a Bar feel to it. I guess the mood will have to hit you just right to enjoy it. We will go back to visit.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Marcia A
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Silver Street is a good app and drink place as well as lunch. From a full meal perspective - there better restaurants are down the street. The drinks are good and the wait staff is attentive. They have a dance club downstairs and that can be a lot of fun too. It will be quiet at Silver Street until about 9pm and then Colby College shows up - so - if you are wanting a laid back evening - probably not the right place.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 1 January 2015

My husband and I went here on date night. The food is fantastic and well prepared and the staff is personable and well trained. The happy hour drink prices are well worth going out early and the selection of spirits and beers is top notch. For those that seek out a warm,friendly and inviting place to eat, this is it!

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I guess im not sure where the reviewer below me ate...because what he described could not be any more wrong! We LOVE the atmosphere -- it's a classier bar/restaurant that you can still wear jeans too and fit right in. The staff is very friendly! And their food (especially the desserts) are to die for -- I highly recommend the French onion soup and their onion rings were also amazing. We had the pumpkin pie -- I could have eaten the entire pie!

Date of visit: November 2014