“best k of c”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #57 of 91 Restaurants in Waterville
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is the best kfc in Maine . we stop in whenever in the Waterville area . love the beans and chicken . the chicken is always cooked just right .. the most friendly staff in this town. the check to make sure your happy and make sure my service dog had water .

1  Thank thedipman

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Yes I ate here , I know I should not. I'm a senior and my body can't handle this greasy fat laden oops I was going to say food. Well whatever it is. For the sake of your health folks just stay away. It's not safe for anyone kids to seniors. Yucky and Greesy Cook your chicken at home without the fatty skin. As for this KFC. I can tell you it's just like all the rest of them at least it's standardization

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Place was a little dirty, however i did show up right before closing. Staff was very nice and smiled alot! My food was excellent!

Reviewed 30 May 2015

it's all in the franchise owner this was the best kfc I have in a long time .the chicken was cooked just right mouth watering loved it. staff could not be better fed three for 20

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This KFC/Taco Bell is among the worst I have been to. How do you screw up fast food that is supposed to be cookie cutter recipe cooked as corporate dictates??
Well, considering my drive-thru order was royally botched and the food was way over cooked, maybe the answer might be something along the lines of incompetency? Just a guess..

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!