“Nice New Year's Eve”
Review of Kobe Garden - CLOSED

Kobe Garden
Price range: USD 2 - USD 28
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We enjoyed our New Year's Eve meal at t Kobe Garden. The shrimp tempura dinner was very good. The six large shrimp were a very generous serving. One quibble we had was that what appeared to be zucchini wasn't a great choice for the deep fryer...a bit watery. Substituting a firmer vegetable would be more enjoyable. Other members of our party tried sushi and other entrees and really enjoyed them. Service is first-rate and waitstaff is a pleasure. They make great mojitos, too.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

A group of 12 of us stopped by for lunch. The soups and salads all arrived at the same time, but the entrees arrived by ones and twos with the last meal arriving just as the first people were finishing. I has the lunch Sushi Plate and it was the most artistic presentation I have had in ages. Other lunches around the table were equally impressive. A few were mundane looking. Everyone thought the taste rated a Very Good.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

In search of something new, a few friends and I stopped into the Kobe Garden. The menu is extensive, there is something for just about any type of eater. I tried the chicken hibachi, and was very impressed. The chicken was *perfectly* cooked and the portion size was huge. I definitely will be coming back to try the sushi, it looked amazing! A tad bit on the pricey side, but definitely felt worth it. 8.7/10

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The food is fresh and flavorful, the staff is friendly and accommodating. We shared the shumai and gyoza. My husband had the dumpling soup and the sushi/sashimi for one. I had the avocado salad and the Manhattan roll (see the photo above). Will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Four of us ate at Kobe Garden July 2016. We all had different needs. One of us was Vegan. One of us can't eat sugar or flour. One didn't know Japanese food. One knows it well. Each one of us was very pleased withb our meal. Our server was kind and efficient. The restaurant is clean and pleasant. I have also had take out from here 4 times. The whole staff aims to please. The menu offers a huge selection. If you go before 3 you can get lunch prices. They are open 7 days a week! I highly recommend Kobe Garden. It is now a favorite place.