“What a gem!!!”

Miller's Lobster Company
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Miller's Lobster Company is a family-owned restaurant located in the fishing village of Spruce Head along mid-coast Maine. Our business was started thirty-six years ago when my father installed tanks on his wharf and began to sell the lobsters he caught. As our family grew, so did Miller's. My brothers and I began lobstering alongside of Dad as soon as we had sense enough not to fall out of the boat. Around 1977, Miller's bought a truck and, for a while, marketed lobsters both in and out of state. About the same time, my father and oldest brother set up a few picnic tables and began to serve lobster dinners on the wharf. It didn't take long for word to get around and Miller's became a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. In 1982 my father and brother constructed a building with canopied sides to keep our customers dry during inclement weather. When Dad retired in 1991, my wife and I joined my brother and his family in running the business.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

When you drive up to this place you wonder about all of the hype.Then you taste the food.The seafood chowder is one of the best we've ever had, and we have tried plenty! The lobster rolls are stuffed and delicious with the grilled buns.You cannot beat the view-I will be longing for this stuff for months to come!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

You can either eat there in the dock or you can call in your orders for pickup. We have now done this pick up 3 times and they have been perfect. Last night we ordered 6 two pounders with corn on the Cobb and 3 lbs of steamed clams. Everything was hot an delicious when we got home. Do it!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

If you are heading north on US 1 to Rockland, Camden, Bar Harbor etc and you want an authentic lobster pound type experience, then it is totally worth getting off the beaten path and heading to Miller's Lobster Co. Delicious lobster rolls, pies, and a wonderful view.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Order your meal at the walk-up window and you are told how long it will take.Take a seat and your food is ready out it comes. The lobster was perfectly cooked. The clams were delicious. Maybe priced a little high, but they delivered.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Great Waterfront location along with a friendly staff and great food.All your Maine summer favorites are available here,the lobster and crab rolls are the best.For something different try the Finnan Haddie ,a smoked haddock chowder.Beer and wine available along with great home made pies.