“This restaurant has closed”
Review of China Lau Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Lau Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This restaurant is closed. It has been closed for quite a while maybe almost a year. We did enjoy going here a long time ago but the quality of the food went down hill a few years ago and it was often almost empty.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

My Family has been going to this Mom and Pop Chinese Restaurant for over 15 years. I love the staff and the food. I also do my Tech meeting there as well. You want a nice Family Restaurant experience then come on down to Springvale, Maine.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food at this place is top notch and the service is pleasant, cheerful and speedy. We were treated like family and went home with our tummys full of great tasting food! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 24 December 2009

I lived in the area years ago and became familiar with the many chinese restaurants in town, but always enjoyed China Lau the most. The atmosphere is nice, the portions are filling and the service is great. It's a family-run business - the owners are very friendly and always there. The food is what sets it apart from the other local places; I still like to pick up a cashew or orange chicken meal when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 17 December 2009

The service was excellent. The waitress was very attentive. The food was wonderful and very filling.