All reviews ashley suite bar harbor wonderful hosts tourist town acadia national park quiet side gourmet quality wonderful weekend third floor short drive perfect location visiting mt enjoy your stay thoroughly enjoyed our stay dietary restrictions a great stay king bed
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We loved our stay at Clark Point Inn! Located beside the working harbor, made such an awesome view. In the morning we would grab our coffee and walk down to the water and watch lobster boats leaving, we even saw a seal! Mark & Jennifer serve an outstanding gourmet breakfast on the porch or in the dinning room which are romantic & cozy! Their Scrumptious Breakfast is healthy and energizing for the day! They post the menu the evening before so you can be looking forward to what's on your breakfast table! Evenings snacks are provided & coffee & tea bar open all day! Room service is excellent, they keep the spacious rooms clean & smelling fresh everyday! I highly recommend Clark Point Inn! ❤️

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great room. Wonderful location. Fabulous breakfasts! Mark and Jennifer are excellent innkeepers. This was our first stay on the "quiet side" of MDI. Would definitely recommend the Clark Point Inn to anyone who wants to get away.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Clark Point Inn is located in Southwest Harbor on Mount Desert Island. It is remote enough from Bar Harbor that you can really feel that you are away from it all. And innkeepers Jennifer and Mark do all that they can do to help you enjoy your stay and the nature that surrounds you. They prepared gourmet-quality breakfasts, each morning, changing the new menu each day.

The Inn is comfortable yet modern. It is in a residential area, but an easy walk to the town center for dining and shopping. The public areas are welcoming, with many options for seating and reading. Coffee and hot water are always present in the breakfast area.

My room was very large and well-appointed - king-size bed, two night stands, chest of drawers, and love seat. The bathroom was new and had several up-scale products for my use, as well as a bathrobe.

The innkeepers love what they do and it shows. I look forward to my next visit with Jennifer and Mark.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We have stayed at many B&B's and this is one of the best we've visited. Jennifer and Mark are very friendly and helpful innkeepers - knowledgeable about the area and points of interests. We felt very much at home during our stay. Our room was extremely comfortable with a lovely view of the harbor. The three course gourmet breakfasts and afternoon baked snacks were delicious! My particular food dislikes were easily and cheerfully accommodated. We chose to dine at some of the innkeeper recommended local restaurants (Sips, Coda and Red Sky) and we were not disappointed. We found Southwest Harbor a wonderful respite from the hustle bustle of Bar Harbor yet close enough to visit all parts of Acadia that we desired without much of a drive.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights in September at the insistance of my friend who had stayed here before. I was not disappointed. There was a warm welcome from the owners (complete with delicious home made cookies) and my room was spacious with a beautiful view over the harbour. The room was very clean with well cared for and tasteful decor. The breakfasts were a work of art. I am not a breakfast person but would not have wanted to miss these; whilst part of me could say they were a little much, I am not sure that I actually left anything and they certainly set us up well for days of hiking in Acadia. If I were passing through the area again I would definitely stay here. Thanks for a memorable stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends