Lindenwood Inn(Southwest Harbor)
USD 271
The Claremont Hotel(Southwest Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 180
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Cafe Drydock & Inn(Southwest Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 158
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

Kimball Terrace Inn(Northeast Harbor)
USD 136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

Asticou Inn(Northeast Harbor)
USD 234
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 249
USD 331
USD 312
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Wonder View Inn(Bar Harbor)
USD 162
USD 229
Harbor Ridge(Southwest Harbor)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsashley suitebar harborwonderful hoststourist townacadia national parkquiet sidegourmet qualitywonderful weekendthird floorshort driveperfect locationvisiting mtenjoy your staythoroughly enjoyed our staydietary restrictionsking beda great stay
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great room. Wonderful location. Fabulous breakfasts! Mark and Jennifer are excellent innkeepers. This was our first stay on the "quiet side" of MDI. Would definitely recommend the Clark Point Inn to anyone who wants to get away.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Clark Point Inn is located in Southwest Harbor on Mount Desert Island. It is remote enough from Bar Harbor that you can really feel that you are away from it all. And innkeepers Jennifer and Mark do all that they can do to help you enjoy your stay and the nature that surrounds you. They prepared gourmet-quality breakfasts, each morning, changing the new menu each day.

The Inn is comfortable yet modern. It is in a residential area, but an easy walk to the town center for dining and shopping. The public areas are welcoming, with many options for seating and reading. Coffee and hot water are always present in the breakfast area.

My room was very large and well-appointed - king-size bed, two night stands, chest of drawers, and love seat. The bathroom was new and had several up-scale products for my use, as well as a bathrobe.

The innkeepers love what they do and it shows. I look forward to my next visit with Jennifer and Mark.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We have stayed at many B&B's and this is one of the best we've visited. Jennifer and Mark are very friendly and helpful innkeepers - knowledgeable about the area and points of interests. We felt very much at home during our stay. Our room was extremely comfortable with a lovely view of the harbor. The three course gourmet breakfasts and afternoon baked snacks were delicious! My particular food dislikes were easily and cheerfully accommodated. We chose to dine at some of the innkeeper recommended local restaurants (Sips, Coda and Red Sky) and we were not disappointed. We found Southwest Harbor a wonderful respite from the hustle bustle of Bar Harbor yet close enough to visit all parts of Acadia that we desired without much of a drive.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights in September at the insistance of my friend who had stayed here before. I was not disappointed. There was a warm welcome from the owners (complete with delicious home made cookies) and my room was spacious with a beautiful view over the harbour. The room was very clean with well cared for and tasteful decor. The breakfasts were a work of art. I am not a breakfast person but would not have wanted to miss these; whilst part of me could say they were a little much, I am not sure that I actually left anything and they certainly set us up well for days of hiking in Acadia. If I were passing through the area again I would definitely stay here. Thanks for a memorable stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The owners, Mark and Jennifer, are great. They were very helpful with their recommendations on things to do in the area. The 3 course breakfasts they serve every morning are beautiful as well as scrumptious. We also enjoyed the cookies and brownies when we came back from dinner each night. Our room was spacious, comfortable and had a wonderful view. The location was perfect. We enjoyed being able to take walks around the area in the morning and also being able to walk to dinner at night. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple