All reviewsbreakfast staffroom was cleangreat place to stayportland airportpool and hot tubshopping mallcomplimentary breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areafree shuttleold portconvenient locationan early flightexcellent stayfirst floorcookieswould stay here again
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great location and easy, quick access to highway. Excellent price. Breakfast has a good selection. Rooms are very small and walls are VERY thin. I could hear every word and every trip to the restroom on our neighbors: the worst was housekeeping not cleaning our room as not to bother us yet our Do Not Disturb sign was removed by me by 10am. Housekeeping said they were there after 12noon and left a note saying they wouldn't be cleaning our room. The front desk clerk did kindly offer and did clean our room when we arrived back in the late afternoon as we had lots of wet pool towels and trash.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests, it helps us to improve our service so that all of our guests enjoy our property more.

We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am sorry that your visit didn't meet our usual standards. I will be sure to relay your comments to my housekeeping staff.

We certainly hope that you will visit us again in the near future when I'm sure those issues will be resolved.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The room was very comfortable. My husband enjoyed the seating in the room and was happy with the amenities that the hotel had to offer. Our room was clean and we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our guests.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

We certainly look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the area.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time staying here while in Portland... I was given a room on the fourth floor and although my first night had some rowdy teens across the hall I was able to sleep and happy to report it was much quieter on the second night. The pictures show a clean and comfortable room and great staff that were courteous and knowledgeable about local cuisine which was helpful for when you’ve driven all day and want something quick and fast delivered! I would recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests and it is especially great to get a 5 star review.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure that all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am pleased to hear that we accomplished this during your visit.

We certainly hope to see you again in the very near future.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to tell us about, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2018

This hotel was very clean and accommodating. Pool facility was also well kept and tidy. The front desk staff was quick and helpful. They have a nice continental breakfast with ample options. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's always informative for us to hear how we are doing from our guests.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We all try and make sure our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. It's great to know we accomplished this during your visit.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have additional comments or details you'd like to share please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We had visited family in Portland, and had a nice stay at this hotel. Very clean, staff was courteous, and the complimentary breakfast was great! We would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Next time we visit Portland, we will stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do appreciate all the feedback we get from guests, it's especially great to receive a five star review.

We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We certainly are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share, feel free to contact us.

Warmest wishes,