All reviews breakfast staff great place to stay portland airport room was clean pool and hot tub shopping mall complimentary breakfast excellent stay old port the breakfast area free shuttle would stay here again cookies convenient location first floor off the highway easy access
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Excellent service and accommodations plus a wonderful breakfast and afternoon snack. Close to hospitals and a fine pool to wind down after a long day. We've been here for a short vacation as well - love the proximity to the mall and to the surrounding restaurants!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you for reviewing us, we always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. We always are happy to receive a 5 star review.

I am very glad the you enjoyed your stay with us. We all work to make sure all of our guests are comfortable. It is great to hear that we did that during your stay. I will let my colleagues know that they did a great job.

We certainly hope to see you again soon.

If you think of any additional comments or details you'd like to let us know about, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Great location right next to the Maine Mall; comfortable beds; good breakfast, however, I would have preferred scrambled eggs with bacon to Western omelets. Only thing lacking was a pool and hot tub, after a long work day, I like to relax and soothe my aching muscles.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am glad that we were able to achieve that during your stay.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to enjoy our indoor heated pool and hot tub. It is open from 8 a.m. till 10 p.m. each day. Hopefully next time you visit us you will have time to enjoy it.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share with us please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very clean. Very friendly staff. Helpful and genuinely concerned about my stay. Didn't eat breakfast because I left too early and slept too late. I'm sure it would have been fine had I made it to breakfast. .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value the feedback we receive from our guests. It is always great to get a 5 star review.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. It's great to hear we did during your stay. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to my colleagues.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get to try our on the house, hot breakfast. Hopefully next time you stay with us you'll get to enjoy it. There are also on the run breakfast bags for our weekday guests who have to run out the door fast.

We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

If you have any additional comments or details you'd like to share please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Best experiance in years. This is my goto hotel in Northern New England.
It only cost $80.00 per night with awesome breakfast when others charged $155.00 and it is directly across from a big Mall and every store and resteraunt withing 2 miles or so that I can think of. Favorite was Texas Roadhouse.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! That was an excellent review! We always appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests; and it is always great to get an enthusiastic 5 star review.

During the winter season the price certainly can drop as low as $80 for a little while. We still strive to make sure all of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. I am certainly glad this was accomplished during your stay.

We are very fortunate to have quite a variety of restaurants in the area both chain and non-chain. There are also the wide variety of stores in the Maine Mall right across the street from us.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have any additional comments you'd like to share, please feel free to contact us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We stayed Dec. 30 as we had an early flight out to Los Angeles. The room was very clean, comfy bed. Only downside was someone tried to get into our room late that night and the room next door was noisy as the room was a joining room, we will ask next time for non-joining. Staff very pleasant and shuttle drive was awesome!

Room tip: Can be noisy, ask for quiet floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Drew S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It great to hear from our guests we always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all strive to make sure that all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

If you have any additional comments or details you would like to share with us. Please fee free to contact us.