1,094 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungecookiescracker barrelparking lotbusiness tripfront desk staffmini fridgestaff was friendlyupon checknice stayindoor poolstayed one nightold portclose to the airportmallportland
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The room was clean enough but in need of an upgrade. The walls are paper thin so I listen to the ongoings of my neighbors behind my headboard.

Not at all impressed with the artificial eggs being served at breakfast.

I would go back again in a pinch but thought the price was high for the accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Singlespeedgal
Reviewed 25 October 2017

A friend and I stayed here for two nights. The rooms were huge, clean, and very comfortable. I'm a light sleeper, but the hotel seems to be built well as I wasn't kept awake by any noise from the surrounding rooms. Also, the beds are super comfy so maybe that's another reason why I slept so well! The staff was very friendly and the location was convenient to sightseeing around the area. Also, there are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah10005
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were a group of 6. The staff was ready for us and had our rooms adjacent to each other. Service was friendly and efficient. Rooms were clean and comfortable. There was free hot coffee in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 21 October 2017

So I'm pretty critical when it comes to my hotel reviews. I take pictures, I make notes, and I don't overlook things that others might. However, when a hotel makes things right, I respect and appreciate that. This was the case here.

Reception was cool -- not friendly or welcoming, but rather standoffish. The same was experienced upon checkout, so it was not just one staff member. No one said "welcome" or "thanks for staying," just "how's it going" and "there you go" on our way out.

The room was adequate, but the first thing I noticed was the poor lighting. The switch by the door only turned on a nightlight, of sorts. It barely illuminated the area immediately around it. The other lights in the room presented a safety hazard, as their cords were stretched across the floor -- there were painfully few receptacles, thus making it nearly impossible to plug anything in. The coffeemaker was precariously perched on the edge of a table, so the cord could reach the nearest receptacle. There was peeling paint in the shower, and some mildew too.

When I addressed these issues through the hotel app, I got an almost immediate response, including an apology, and several thousand bonus points (I'm a member of Hilton's rewards program). That was thoughtful and the right move. That's what making it right is all about.

Would I stay again? Certainly. Sheets and floors were clean, and the common areas were too. It is convenient to the interstate and local attractions, and certainly more affordable than hotels in downtown Portland.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The hotel was modern clean. Service was exceptional. Great location across from the mall and great restaurants. Staff was curtious. The reception staff Were great assisting my husband and I withwith a need for early arrival.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple