Best Western Merry Manor Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me(South Portland)(Great Value!)
USD 137*
USD 69*
Good 3.5/5
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
USD 93*
USD 74*
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
USD 76*
Good 3.5/5
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
USD 133*
USD 69*
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
Very Good 4/5
Tru by Hilton Portland Airport Area(South Portland)(Great Value!)
Great 4.5/5
1,447 results
All reviewsmassage chairthe outdoor heated poolhot tubyear roundattached restaurantrestaurant next doorgreat poolroom was cleanfree breakfastwafflesportland areaking roomnew englandeasy accesswould stay here againgreat place to stayoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2009

My family and I chose the Merry Manor because of it's centralized location to both the beach and the Old Port. We had a great stay, from the moment we checked in with the friendly front desk staff. It's always nice to be greeted with a sincere smile! We had two adjoining rooms and they were the perfect size to relax. Both rooms had two queen beds and plenty of space for all of us. The rooms were very clean and equipped with a small microwave and refrigerator. My daughter was happy to utilize the free high speed internet. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool and looked as if all of the other guests' children were having just as much fun. I liked the fact that in a matter of minutes you could be at the mall shopping or down in the Old Port, and then back to the beach. Sunday morning we enjoyed the breakfast buffet at The Governors and left very full and well satisfied. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2009

My company had a two day sales meeting including an overnight at the Best Western Merry Manor. Long story short...the entire package was perfect. The meeting room was very spacious and the food catered by the onsite restautant, Governor's, was great.
My room for the night included a king bed and desk. Room also had a huge flat screen tv and massage chair! What pleasant surprises! The massage chair was nice after the long meeting day. I also really like the vanity being seperate from the shower area. The vanity included a fridge and microwave but like many of my business trips I did not utilize them because of only staying one night. The pool and hot tub looked great but I didn't have time to use either. The pool appeared to be partially indoor and thoroughly heated gaging the steam rolling off of the surface exposed to the outside air. Staff was very friendly and efficient...overall a perfect stay!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2009

a group of us girls went blackfriday shopping- booked here and found the staff very friendly & competent. the rooms were very clean and they had extra cots available for extra people if needed. they have complimentary coffee &cookies in the lobby .
Pool & exercise equip, on site too. very nice. we found the manager & stopped in the hallway & told him that he had a great hotel & was pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2008

The staff were all very friendly and the service was great. My room smelled like smoke, which was a bummer. The price couldn't be beat, and it's not too far from downtown portland (just a few stops on the highway).

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 27 August 2008

I have stayed here quite a few times for work. Everytime I am here, staff do whatever they can to help you out with anything. They are very friendly and make the stay feel like it is your home away from home. I tell all that this is the place to stay in the area HANDS DOWN!!!

GREAT WORK!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank rureadee