I was pleasantly surprise after booking this motel - the owner was friendly on check in and the room was clean with a big bathroom. It is in Scarborough but not very far from many things in Portland - the Maine Mall, etc. It is on Route 1 so easy access off the I-95 and easy to get around the area. The breakfast was pretty basic but the coffee and everything was fresh. The owners put on fresh coffee as soon as I entered. Not too much in the way of upgrades - basic tv, good channel selection. But it is being well maintained and it was cleaned. That's what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine