“Finally made the stop”

Add it.
Mac's Deli
Ranked #48 of 91 Restaurants in Scarborough
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Roast beef and boursin on a baguette was fabulous, and plenty for two meals. Many other sandwiches, salads, and soup to chose from. Or design-your-own sandwich is available, too.

Staff was friendly and even apologetic for the anticipated wait. I got there during lunchtime, I expected to wait though it was less than the time I was told it would be.

Looking forward to a return visit soon - these folks know good food!!

Closed on weekends (sadly for us, great for staff!), and only three small tables so good place to get take out.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

One of my favorite places to get deli sandwiches from. Wish they were open on the weekends. Best roast beef and boursin sandwiches, their chicken pesto sandwich is really great, too!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We love Macs deli. The food is good, the service and service folk are great, and usually you get a seat right now. Don't want regular breakfast? Me too sometimes so I order a sandwich. They even have a liverwurst sandwich! My favorite and very hard to find at a restaurant. Hamburgers and fries are very good. Steak and eggs...yes. Not on menu but they have it and it's very good. Most of all we like the people, employees and plenty of regulars. Long menu, lots of sandwiches and great turkey soup

Reviewed 8 June 2017

because I didn't think it was possible to be that uncomfortable in a public place. There is no joy in that building...just some lackluster unhappy people-- except the gentleman with the glasses was very pleasant. It is poorly setup so know what you want first. It looks to me like it would be better as a catering place than have a storefront but then you would miss the sandwiches that were really good. I am on the fence if I would go back...I was really put off but I may because it is really hard to find a good sandwich done right.....

Reviewed 20 July 2015

We were visiting Len Libbey Chocolates and were hungry for lunch. From the outside it may not look like much but we took a chance and stopped in and were glad we did. The staff was friendly and our sandwiches were large and tasty. This place is clearly popular with locals as people who they seemed to know streamed in and out the entire time. Always better to go local and we are glad we did.