All reviewsmini golftravel traileradult poolbig riggreat campgroundlive entertainmentpools and hot tubskids activitiesseaside cafeper childcar showquiet hourslocal beachpull thrulaundry matsnack bar areanightly rate
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We just returned from staying a week at Bayley's. We had campsite #308 which had no shade and was by a small pond. Most of the resort has shade but we were in a large pull-through site with none, which was not pleasant given temperatures in the high 80's-90's all week. The resort itself is clean, and the adult pool is excellent and appears to be relatively new. The resort is a bit crowded, especially near the entrance where most of their facilities are. The staff was pleasant and attentive. The one thing that bothered me most was the WiFi. We were right near a Wifi transmitter and it would work well for a while and then freeze. My guess is when more people came on the network it bogged down. They should upgrade this. Another issue was there only appeared to be one main area with a couple of dumpsters for trash, and it was a bit of a walk so we had to drive there daily to dump it off. There is also a problem with young kids on bikes darting in and out in front of your vehicle while you drive to and from your campsite. I have seen this at other places but here it was over the top. Many parents just let their kids have free reign and some were very young and careless. I wouldn't be surprised if some young child gets hit by a car or an RV at some point. I would go again but stay in a shaded campsite.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicmikels
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Bayleys South next to some family this year. Bayleys is a great camping resort. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros

Super clean.

We were very impressed with the cleanliness of this place! I used the showers several times and didn't see a strand of hair in the drain.

Lots of activities for families. This includes family activities, kids activities and night time fun.

You are really close to the beach. About a 2 min drive. In addition, Bayleys offers a free beach shuttle.

Cons:

Mini golf needs to be updated.

We were psyched to play mini golf with the fam but were very disappointed with the condition of the course. Not worth the money- if you are into mini golf there is a nice place down the street.

Rules rules rules

I understand the importance of enforcing rules but Bayleys takes it a step further. One day we were at he main pool and there was this awkward manager guy going around shaking his finger at multiple guests. "No outside beer!" "No coolers!". They basically want you to use pools and buy their food or starve. We felt like we were constantly under surveillance.

Overall we loved the place!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

So I was looking for a camping resort for us to take our new RV, 1973 GMC motorhome
Called and booked it. Lucky for us there was a perfect site that was not booked. We did priority check-in this is a must a very much to do. We got there backed in the RV ,we had employees coming over and cleaning a fire pit.
The service we got there was awesome the bathrooms we're always clean.
The adult-only section two hot tubs swimming pool food and drinks, what a great idea.
We will definitely be coming back to this Resort.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

They should not say they offer free wi-fi.
It take about 5 minutes to load google home page... always bad any time during the day.
Not enough washroom , ne cleaned often enough. Not happy with my stay at 700+ $ per week...

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best camping place, there's alot of entertainment for adults and children. The bathrooms were the cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen in a campground. The workers who I'm thinking are college kids do a great job.