All reviewswafflesindoor poolu turnone night stayinterstate
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Recently stayed for one night and some words that come to mind are disappointing, dingy, musty and underwhelming. The room had stains on the walls, a screw coming out of the bathroom wall from the towel rack was hanging, holes in the wall by the toilet from where repairs had apparently been made but not patched up, and an overall dingy appearance from top to bottom. I have stayed in various Choice Hotels before and I must say that this was the worst of the bunch as it reminded me more of a Knights Inn type place than a Choice Hotel, which is why I used the word disappointing in my opening sentence. Even though this hotel was much cheaper than other options in the area, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, as value is about more than price and this hotel has a lot of work to do before I would actually consider it a value, even at the current price point.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had booked our stay here well in advance - big mistake!!! Had a ridiculously small room - could not even get luggage cart in to unload our bags without climbing over the bed. The bed was uncomfortable, and the air conditioner/fan sounded like a threshing machine. It was stuffy and hot in room, so had to run it - finally able to sleep after putting pillow over our heads! The bathroom door did not shut. Tile had been repaired in bathroom very sloppily, and it made it look less than clean. Breakfast marginal. Staff blasé to guests. Outside of building had peeling paint, and a lawn tractor was left parked on lawn under a bush on front side of hotel. It seems ownership has no pride in their property and does not care about guests. If this is your only choice, sleep in your car.Overpriced. A forty dollar room priced well over one hundred twenty dollars.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We have stayed at many Comfort Inn and Suites and have been very pleased...not at this one! The manager clearly does not care about the property. The hallways and stairways are dirty. You can tell there is no special attention payed to anything (the chair at the one computer to be used by guests is very worn and dirty, the planters outside the front door have dead flowers in them that have never been planted, there was a plastic bucket outside of the front door with garbage, cigarette butts, stagnant smelly water, there was a broken stair tread, the dumpster was overflowing and bags had been ripped up leaving garbage in the parking lot, ripped wallpaper on our bedroom wall). We were there for 3 nights and we noticed these things the first day and nothing was cleaned up when we left. We payed good money to stay here which makes me very angry that care is not taken to ensure things are adequate for guests.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Booked for five days but STAYED EIGHT HOURS. Foul smells in hallway and in room. Bed was extremely uncomfortable and needs to be replaced. WiFi was spotty at best. When we went to leave and cancel we asked for a taxi and the hotel manager argued with me, told me to use the Uber app as the taxis were too expensive and the drivers were rude. I repeated my request for a taxi and the manager was yelling at me to get the Uber app, I had to leave the lobby and walk outside to get away from the manager to avoid an altercation. After leaving the lobby we got a WiFi signal, loaded the Uber app and had a Uber driver (John) in less than ten minutes. After forty five minutes, as the Uber driver pulled up a taxi showed up and the hotel manager came out and told us to use the taxi that he called after we left the lobby. Absolutely the worst experience in a Choice Hotel!

Room Tip: Your car would be better
Reviewed 20 July 2018

In town for a softball tournament, mid July.

Check-in process-Arrived at 2 pm on a Friday, inquired if we could check in early, they were unable to accommodate. That part was fine. He said we could do the majority of the check-in at that time and come back in 1.5 hrs. While we were giving the desk clerk our information and asking basic, simple questions, he became irritated and asked if we really wanted to stay there since they were really busy at the hotel. What! No other guests were waiting. It seemed to come from nowhere as if we were bothering him. If the team was not staying at the hotel we would have left right then. Large boxes/crates in hallways, as noted by other reviewer.

Rooms-Upon room entry I notice toilet was not cleaned, hair and urine on rim. Cleaning staff couldn't have missed it, if they looked. Streaks on interior of toilet. Carpet dirty.

Pool-Girls want to go swimming at night, 8:30-9:00 pm. Fine, pool is open until 10:00. Do you think there would be lights on? Nope, we had to wait probably 20 mins before a staff member could get the lights on. Pool water was freezing and pool area was dirty. Daughter went to take a shower when we got back and a large bug fly out at her from the tub drain. Next am, a large centipede was there to greet me in the shower.

Other team parents had worse issues. Feel free inquire at the front desk about the mice on the first floor, giving out the maids key to guests (which gives access to all rooms) and staff leaving guest room doors open all day. Hope they answer you honestly!

Definitely not worth the price, headache or very bad attitudes. Stay elsewhere

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere