“Coffee”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sabattus
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Going inside can be awful. The same woman is there all the time and does not get your order right. I have spoken to management yet they keep her their. Great way to ruin your morning. They have a high turnover rate.
I recommend going through the drive thru. The coffee is usually right and not too bad in wait time.
Please replace that women so my husband and I can enjoy eating inside again!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I usually get a hot tea ,the pricing for their tea is higher than they're competitor ,the service is good ,the staff is always smiling,friendly and helpful .

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I got an ice coffee from the drive thru and it was fine. What you would expect from a DD. The donuts did look good.