“casual eating”
Review of Cafe Sebago

Cafe Sebago
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Raymond
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped in on our way back to our hotel. I had a hamburger and sweet potato fries which was very good. My husband had a salad with chicken and lobster stew and loved it. The place is small, has a bar, and tv with sports channel on. The restaurant was clean and the waitress was great.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I have driven by here for years thinking it was a neighborhood bar.Wrong ! Mu friend suggested we eat there. So..
I ordered fettucine alfredo with brocolli and shrimp. It came with salad and garlic bread. I have to tell you it was amazing!
The pasta was al dente. The two jumbo shrimp on top were perfect..then I dug in.
The amount of shrimp in this, and not the little popcorn shrimp, combined with brocolli, just right not mushy, and a grwat sauce made this dish worthy of a North End dish..There was so much I had it for dinner the next day! My friend had the bake stuffed haddock which she said was amazing.
This is my new go to place! By the way the service was great and the place immaculate!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this gem on Wednesday for the fish and chips! Everything was yummy, huge portions. Nothing fancy, come as you are. They a popular bar here as well.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for someplace we hadn't been before and tried Cafe Sebago - so glad we did! It's smaller and not fancy - has a homey feel. We had the fried haddock plate and a half order of nachos with chicken. Both were very good. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

You wouldn't know it by driving by, or even on first impression when walking in, but this little place, that looks like just a bar from the outside, is a hidden food gem.. Literally the best breakfast we've had in the area! We aren't locals but we go whenever we are in town and they always make us feel welcome. Try the homemade hash and the pancakes...delicious! The omelettes are huge and never overlooked. Eggs Benedict is also good. Can't wait to go back. My MIL tried the seafood for dinner and says it was great as well.