“Don't judge a book by its cover...”
Review of Cafe Sebago

Cafe Sebago
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Raymond
Reviewed 20 July 2017

You wouldn't know it by driving by, or even on first impression when walking in, but this little place, that looks like just a bar from the outside, is a hidden food gem.. Literally the best breakfast we've had in the area! We aren't locals but we go whenever we are in town and they always make us feel welcome. Try the homemade hash and the pancakes...delicious! The omelettes are huge and never overlooked. Eggs Benedict is also good. Can't wait to go back. My MIL tried the seafood for dinner and says it was great as well.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We are locals and we've only had breakfast/brunch here, but excellent and can't wait to return. The food is quality, prepared in a timely manner, very good service, not sure who the chef is but does a super job, perfect every time. We haven't had lunch or dinner there yet, but will very soon. We will return, believe me its well worth the trip!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Good food, need to bring back their potato skins, they were the best around. Friendly great atmosphere great people

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Love this restaurant, food is excellent. Their friend haddock is delish and the tartar sauce is good too

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Cafe Sebago stopped serving dinner awhile back, but many protests later, they now are serving dinner again. Went their tonight for dinner before seeing The Accountant. Dave had the special - pot roast, carrots, mashed potato and gravy. He said it was delicious and the portion was very generous. I had the baked stuffed haddock with rice pilaf and broccoli. The pilaf was a standard boxed product and not impressive - much like the Near East brands. The broccoli was fresh and firm, just the way I like it. The haddock was delicious, although the fish portion was a bit thin. All in all, I would say it was a most pleasant dinner out and I would recommend them. Also, they are very popular for breakfast, although I've never tried it.

Been to Cafe Sebago? Share your experiences!