“Mushroom Toast!”

Liquid Riot Bottling Company
Ranked #79 of 632 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We popped in here on a whim and were not disappointed. The service was excellent, the food was fantastic, and the beer and spirits were top notch. I enjoyed their version of the old fashioned, and it was dangerously delicious. We shared the food family style, noshing on the pork belly bites, fish tacos, pretzel with beer cheese sauce, and my favorite, the North Spore Mushroom Toast. My goal in life is to attempt to recreate that recipe because it was spectacular! Fun joint, great food and yummy drinks! What more could a girl ask for?!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

It's your typical industrial-feeling microbrewery, big & open (loud) inside. The beer was fine but the atmosphere & especially the service just didn't make us want to hang out very long.
Granted, we were there on a Sunday evening before a holiday so they were probably busy all weekend, but every person working really rubbed us the wrong way. There were several different employees walking around so when we asked one a question, she said the proper person to ask was somewhere else, etc. It was obvious nobody wanted to talk about the beers or the place.

3  Thank WillowSands
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Sat out on deck overlooking the boats. Ordered their version of an old fashioned. One of the best I've had. My husband enjoyed their whiskey on the rocks.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were attempting to try several breweries and wanted to add this to the list. We had to wait, just to order beers at the bar. Bartenders were attentive and beer was good. I guess they try to limit the crowd at the bar, but we got our beer and went out on the deck overlooking the bay and there was no one there!

1  Thank Judith S
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Beer and spirits are among the best that have crossed my lips! Had a variety of drinks and all are incredible. Had chips and salsa and wings which were great as well!! We will be back and are officially life long customers.