“No delivery! But so delicious.”
Review of Hi Bombay

Hi Bombay
Ranked #210 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

They no longer do delivery! They were kind and generous enough to do it as an exception since there was so much confusion during the ordering process and I had already paid with a credit card over the phone.
The food was fabulous and there was much full-mouth mmmmm'ing and nodding. We got the lamb curry, butter chicken, garlic naan, and samosa. Divine!
We will definitely be putting this on our list of places to dine when downtown.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Hi Bombay is certainly new and improved. The appearance is clean and bright, our server was fun, friendly and attentive despite a busy night. As a vegan, I greatly appreciated vegan dishes being clearly marked on the menu and the vegetable vindaloo was spicy and fresh. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Awesome Indian food is back in Portland! Food was amazing! I would highly recommend it.Tandoori chicken was fresh and cooked perfect. Excellent service as well.

2  Thank Bikash G
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I had been craving for some Indian food and wanted to try a good place. One of my friends suggested me to go to this place but I had already been there. The food was "okay" in the past. The new food had me in awe. I had butter chicken and Punjabi naan. Those were the best that I ever had in my life. The new staff were friendly and welcoming. I really enjoyed my time there thanks to the new team. I will be returning here for good food in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have been going to different Indian restaurant and the food everywhere is pretty much similar. This is the first time i visited Hi Bombay with some of my friends. I really enjoyed my time here with awesome food and the excellent service. The Punjab Naan was really delicious and the dinner was very delightful. Chicken Tikka Masala has become one my favourite dish. Coming back to this place really soon.