“Excellent!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana St.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We LOVED our meal at Street and Co. Coming from the south, we had to have lobster. So, my wife and I shared the Lobster Diavalo. A beautiful lobster, cut in half, on a bed of linguine with diavalo sauce, with clams, mussels, octopus and calamari. OMG! It was fabulous!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,569)

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Wow. Everything was fantastic. Add to this my wife and I are on a Keto diet, and they we more than accommodating with substitutions. We shared an order of Atlantic char deviled egg (try it, trust me..) I had the sole franciase, and my wife had the scallops. They are unashamed of liberal use of garlic, so be forewarned (luckily, my wife and I love garlic and accept the consequences...). All were cooked to absolute perfection, and portions were perfect, where you actually finish your dinner. Service was also very good.

The location is also a treat, on a really nice side street.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The best meal in Portland! Me and my wife went here for our anniversary dinner she got the panned lobster linguine and I got the garlic and butter shrimp linguine. Both were outstanding! The service was great and they matched up a nice bottle of wine with our meal. If we could choose one restaurant to eat at in Portland it would be Street and Co!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I eat out a lot and sometimes a restaurant really screws up. I had one of those events. How long do you wait for your meal? After an hour I gave up and asked for my check. All the tables around me (some seated a half hour after me) had their food. No explanation, no real apologies. As I asked for my check the floor manager had a terrible attitude. As I was driving home the manager called and explained why we had such bad service. Too little to late.....they were going to buy us an appetizer.....silly.

1  Thank Phil K
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Street and Co. (from the same restaurant group as the renowned Fore Street) is one of the few fine dining establishments in Portland that my wife and I had not experienced.....until a few nights ago. This place equals if not exceeds most of the others. Wonderful cozy atmosphere in a dining room surrounded by interior brick walls, coupled with incredible service. Such a pleasure to have a knowledgeable server. True, The spicy tomato soup with organic zucchini, basil and Parmesan may be a fancy way of saying minestrone soup, but what a soup it is! The best I've ever had, and I've been to many a fine Italian restaurant. The signature dish however is the lobster diavola for 2 (though there's easily enough food for 3). A whole lobster split in half, clams, dozens of mussels (the plumpest I've ever seen by far) and calamari, all perfectly tender, and served in a cast iron skillet over a mound of linguine in the most delicious spicy tomato sauce. Amazing! The only problem is that we didn't have any room for dessert!