“adaquate thai food”

Sabieng
Ranked #185 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant is in competition with a few other Thai restaurants in the area and is quite adaquate. It was not very busy the night we were there and so we got excellent service.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Simple restaurant with a fairly limited menu. This did not seem to be the same menu that we saw on-line, Having said this, we had a very good meal at a reasonable price. Good service. Food was prepared for American tastes, but this was to be expected. We are on holiday. If we lived here, we would try again and ask for "Thai" preparation.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Having just left a play in Portland ME and wanting hot food without walking too far, we found Sabieng just down the street from the Maine Stage Theater. Quickly seated by very nice staff, we ate well including miso soup, various Pad Thai dishes, crispy haddock and Cashew nut. All of us leaving bed our dishes and left full. Very reasonably priced and we would definitely go her again.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I'm always amazed at how few people are in this restaurant when I visit. Their food is very good. Service is fast and friendly. Usually I eat in. It is very comfortable for one person. I love to take friends there because the food is so good. It is also a good place to get take out. I'm in Portland once a month and this is one of the places that I visit just about every time I'm in town.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

family run business.. very friendly neighborhood type restaurant serving genuine Thai Food... the prices are very reasonable and the food is wicked good!