“Christmas cupcakes”
Review of East End Cupcakes - CLOSED

East End Cupcakes
Description: This place is amazing. It definitley should be on your list. Best cupcakes I ever ate and an amazing selection. I just emailed them hoping they will ship to New York.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

A large variety of cupcakes, perfect size. We went for the gingerbread style. Coffee ok, but perhaps a bigger variety needed?

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing special about these cupcakes.

Frosting....I think it made with butter & Crisco.

Cake was stale. Really disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in to grab a quick desert and left very pleased with the cup cakes. The coffee was cold and it would have been nice to have a hot cup while warming up. All and all go for the cupcakes but more importantly the frosting on the cake.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The title of this review says it all. It's not worth going. White Mountain Cupcakery in North Conway, NH blows this place away & was season 7 winner on Cupcake Wars. Go there!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We were in Portland for the day and stumbled across this bakery. My son was excited that they were advertising that they had been on Cupcake Wars. "We have to check it out!" he said. So we did. Wish we had saved our money. The service was lousy. The girl behind the counter never acknowledged us when we walked in - to be fair she was on the phone - still she never looked up, never waved, nothing. Finally when she was off her call she just stood there - didn't ask how she could help us. So we ordered two cupcakes. She did offer us a box but since we were eating in the store she just put them on a napkin. We paid and she disappeared in the back room. The cupcakes were a little stale and the frosting had no real flavor other than whipped cream. It was a waste of money. My advice, go to Starbucks.