“Great pizza and good ceasar salad”
Review of Otto

Otto
Ranked #28 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my favorite dining places for a quick and tasty dinner. The salads are good and the pizza (the fresh cooked pies) are great. I always sit at the bar. The beer selection is good and I especially like the beers that Rising Tide does especially for Ottos, e.g., Autohelm and Oscar, Tango, Tango, Oscar. I've not had a pizza I did not like, but my favorites are spicy pulled pork with mango and margherita. The staff are always friendly. They have a great happy hour some days, where you get a free slice with every drink.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

With in Walking distance to our hotel..Small in size but well worth the wait..The Pizzas were to die for..Potato bacon scallion pizza was our favorite..Wait staff were very helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We have been to Otto's in Brookline and were curious to try the
founding site. We had pear, arrugula and blue cheese for lunch.
It was fantastic, both crust and topping. Since then we have been back to the local Otto and will make it a regular source.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Meh Pizza by the slice, and beer place.

Weirdo pizza combos for the BoHo.
Full of beatniks, beardies and artisans.

Hey that’s it’s Portland in a nutshell.

That’s why it’s a cool place

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

First stop of the trip! Well worth it! We just moved to the east coast from the Midwest and this has to be some of the best pizza we have had out here ... New Haven CT’s pizza ain’t got nothin on Otto. My favorite was the pumpkin, sausage, and sage !!! Great job, Otto!!!

Been to Otto? Share your experiences!