“A-maz-ing!!!”
Review of Belleville

Belleville
Ranked #13 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this place every day of the week and twice on Sundays! The only downside is trying to decide what to order as I wanted every single one of the delicious pastries. Pastries are perfect, delicate, and so flavorful!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Ya'll. I grew up in Portland and now that I live down south when I come to visit I am always on the hunt for new and delicious places when I come back to visit....and this... WOW. The most perfect croissant I may have ever had... and I've had quite a few in my day. The layers are perfection. The chocolate is rich and a little sweet. I can't give high enough praise to BLVL. GO GO GO!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We were going in Portland for a week and visited three times, trying something new each time. These croissants are the real deal; flaky, buttery, and authentically French.

We highly recommend the plain croissant, cruffins (when available) and the prosciutto/provolone croissant.

Get there early or call in an order in advance.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered ahead, as they sell out early. These were so buttery and flaky, with taste and textures to die for! Thank you, Belleville, for the experience!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Found BLVL cafe by chance while waiting for the Portland Observatory to open. Great selection of delicious croissants and other pastries. Good coffee and nice staff. Definitely worth a stop for a quick breakfast. They serve pizza at lunch but didn’t have a chance to give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2018