“very good ice cream”

Fielder's Choice Ice Cream
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had ice cream there twice, it has excellent flavor and large in size. They have a large choice of flavors. Price was reasonable for the serving size.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Our group really liked the hard and soft versions of their peanut butter ice cream. Portions were huge, great value and yummy ice cream!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My wife and I had the soft serve vanilla ice cream cone dipped in chocolate. For some reason the employee really seemed to be struggiling with this simple order. The ice cream tasted like bad ice milk and the chocolate is low quality. We rarely had such a bad experience at an ice cream place.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Flavors are very good, portion sizes are very generous. Seems to have solved the problem of the gummy ice cream from the last two times we were there. The ice cream was creamy and delicious. HOWEVER, the very berry sorbet was full of seeds. So full of blackberry/raspberry/ some sort of fruit seeds that it was inedible and I had to toss most of it away.. My suggestion would be to toss that recipe and start running the sorbet mixture through a fine sieve. Sorbet should NEVER have seeds in it!!!!!! The people sitting next to me could hear the seeds crunching while I was eating.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Seems like when in Maine, forget about having frozen yogurt. This is a good place for ice cream, good selection, good service, lots of flavors...the only thing missing is frozen yogurt. I had a vanilla soft serve, kiddie size. The portion was plenty and the ice cream was creamy and delicious. I have been here 3 times. A good place to indulge.