See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My daughter and I happened upon this mom and pop's motel after spending the evening on the beach. We stayed in room 29 at the top of the stairs and was pleasantly surprised at the room. Yes, everything was definitely dated, but the a/c worked, we had wifi, and the room was very clean. The corner shower did leak when we used it, but nothing a couple of towels didn't take care of. The beds were comfortable and we slept well!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank bevaWaterville_KS
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Reminded me of the hotel/campground from the movie Vacation. The pool being only 3 1/2 ft deep was cloudy and full of bugs. You couldn't even see the bottom. The website stated there was a Jacuzzi and I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. There was a layer of dead bugs spinning around in the jets and disgustingly dirty. So needless to say I didn't swim nor use either. And the so called arcade had only 2 games back from the early 80's that didn't even work. The room was small and not very clean and had only 3 stations that came in on the zenith television. Come on Norman flat screens are only $200 a piece now time to upgrade a little. The bed sucked and there was only 2 pillows in the room for my Wife and I , one fluffy one flat.
defiantly would not go back.
A message 2 the owner if you upgrade you can charge more $ the place has potential but really needs to move to the 21st century Ace the Jacuzzi also was that a refrigerator in my room or an icebox?

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rick793
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The room was small but we we're also in what I would guess to be the older section of the motel. This place definitely has some years on it but is quite cozy once you adjust. The owner was very friendly as well. We found no bugs and the room was very clean! With a little TLC I think this place could definitely be an amazing motel and suited us very nicely for the two nights we stayed

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CODuffy
Reviewed 29 July 2015

While this is not the kind of motel we are accustomed to, we found the rooms clean, the bed comfortable and the neighbors quiet. I've come to realize the motel management does not know if the are noisy quests when they check in. Ours were very nice. We were on the second floor. The steps are very steep. Call ahead to see what your room has for a kitchenette. In room #25 we had a microwave and a refrigerator. Some have stoves and coffee percolator.

Room Tip: They have wifi but it is not Apple Friendly and I couldn't get the other one to work.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MajorJoy
Reviewed 1 July 2015

The staff that work here are friendly and wonderful people. They will do their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sadly, the room that we had was not as pleasant in some ways. It seemed that people in the room next to us were always very noisy and it didn't take much for the sound to travel through the walls. The kitchenette had two burners, a small frig, a sink, microwave and toaster. Most places I have stayed with a kitchenette also had a small oven of some sort. I honestly think that either the price should be lower, or the quality should be better. However, the point of most vacations is not to stay in the motel room. If you are looking for a place to lay your head and pleasant people to deal with then this will do.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family