See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The room was small but we we're also in what I would guess to be the older section of the motel. This place definitely has some years on it but is quite cozy once you adjust. The owner was very friendly as well. We found no bugs and the room was very clean! With a little TLC I think this place could definitely be an amazing motel and suited us very nicely for the two nights we stayed

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CODuffy
Reviewed 29 July 2015

While this is not the kind of motel we are accustomed to, we found the rooms clean, the bed comfortable and the neighbors quiet. I've come to realize the motel management does not know if the are noisy quests when they check in. Ours were very nice. We were on the second floor. The steps are very steep. Call ahead to see what your room has for a kitchenette. In room #25 we had a microwave and a refrigerator. Some have stoves and coffee percolator.

Room Tip: They have wifi but it is not Apple Friendly and I couldn't get the other one to work.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank MajorJoy
Reviewed 1 July 2015

The staff that work here are friendly and wonderful people. They will do their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Sadly, the room that we had was not as pleasant in some ways. It seemed that people in the room next to us were always very noisy and it didn't take much for the sound to travel through the walls. The kitchenette had two burners, a small frig, a sink, microwave and toaster. Most places I have stayed with a kitchenette also had a small oven of some sort. I honestly think that either the price should be lower, or the quality should be better. However, the point of most vacations is not to stay in the motel room. If you are looking for a place to lay your head and pleasant people to deal with then this will do.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Elendilite
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Stayed during the busy season in July. The room was clean but very small. For the price and location was not to bad. Although I would not stay again. Would spend a little more for a more quality motel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Betty P
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The room was fairly clean and the location was very close to were we wanted to go but the rooms were very small and the air conditioner didn't work well enough and we didnt have any service the beds were out of shape and in my opinion they need to change the mattresses
We left one day early because it was impossible to sleep there and the fan in the air conditioner blew dust out

Btw I think the fish in the fish tank left too because they didn't like it either.
I hope they fix this and make it more ccomfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014