See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

First of all I will apologize to Norm because I can see that this place has sucked his soul out of him, I know because I experienced the same feeling while there. My friend and I attempted to stay here on our mini vacation and were scared for our lives the entire night. We arrived around 11pm and the staff said they would leave the room unlocked with the key inside. When we walked in no lights would turn on and when we finally made it to a working lamp from the mid 1800's we wished we hadnt turned it on. The once brown carpet was black and sticky, there were sunflower seeds everywhere (we can only assume animals had previously occupied the room), the air conditioner was broken, and our neighbors were outside getting there kids drunk. I could go on but the memories are too painful. Needless to say we slept in our vehicle and went straight to the office in the morning. I will say even though we reserved the room for two nights Norm refunded our money for the second night and they were very apologetic for the conditions. If your going to stay here bring clorox wipes, your own bedding, and enough alcohol to put you in a coma.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
15  Thank RoRoyourboat
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This place is horrible! They have cockroaches and when we told the front desk they tried to tell us it was June bugs, def wasn't June bugs! We left there and wouldn't give our money back for the 3 nights we were suppose to stay there. The place smelled. The bed frame was broke so when you sat on the bed you sunk in. The bathroom is so small you can't even sit on the toilet properly. The sheets had stains on them. The rugs were so dirty! The place should be closed down.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank HLynn116
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I will never go though booking.com when they send u to very nasty places like norman motel I would not recommed to anyone there remotes are glued down dont knoe why all the buttons are missin very terrible place to stay DONT STAY HERE

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank steakman203
Reviewed 4 October 2013

When walking into Normans motel, you instantly think of a horror movie due to the name. The room was musty, looked like it was from the 70's, and the shower still had soap in it from the previous people. The place looked dangerous with the multiple things plugged into one outlet. The bathroom was small and had a attic looking fixture above the shower. I literally thought I was going to be killed inside of the room so I went outside with some family where we saw a rat run underneath the building. I am literally appalled by this place and personally I think it should be shut down. I got no sleep because it was so sketchy, hot, and unsanitary. I would suggest you sleep in your car rather then going here if you don't have a place to stay. Its much better.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
12  Thank CRH666
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This place was gross and disgusting. Do not stay here unless u are desperate and then think hard about it. When we got there the place looked ok from outside. We checked in and went to room. The place was awful. Sink would not drain, shade over window was broken. There was dust cobwebs on the wall and when I went to complain there was no one around and no one answering phone. So would not go back ever!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends