“Very good food and service”
Review of The Brunswick

The Brunswick
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2020

The food was delicious and our waitress was great. I got the lobster roll and it was so good. My only complaint would be the menu having very limited options, but what they did have was excellent. All in all they did a good job considering what we are going through right now.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Chicken C
Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed 15 July 2020

My friends and I all went out for drinks and quick bites the other night. I arrived later than my group, they were already seated. One of my friends came to get me near the front door and we started towards our table when the TERRIBLE attitude host, ignorantly told me to put a mask on as they are required and that I had to go next door to buy one. Fine, but if you require your guests to wear masks, then they should be provided to those who do not have one. She also ignorantly told us she has to walk us to our table because she didn't believe we already had one.. I wish I had also gotten the name of our server, because she charged me $54 dollars for a rum bucket and buffalo tenders! all and all THE BLONDE HOST IS RUINING BRUNSWICK REPUTATION....

Date of visit: July 2020
4  Thank Alissarb11
Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

The Brunswick features the largest patio on the beach and live music. We went on a Thursday night so there wasn’t a band, but they were playing good music. My wife had a chef salad and I had a bacon cheeseburger and tossed salad. Due to COVID-19 and how early in the season it was they were understaffed and only had seating outdoors on the patio. Despite the less staff they did a good job seating and serving us promptly. We only had to wait a few minutes even though the server was also bartending.
I thought the food was good although they forgot my wife’s French fries so I can’t review those. They took it off the bill and apologized for the omission. The selection of beer was decent. They didn’t have everything in stock but it’s early in the season and I’m sure that will change. I would consider eating here again.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We were told about this place from a local. We stopped in this past weekend for dinner and it didn't disappoint! I had the lobster stew and the scallops wrapped in bacon. Both were fantastic! The restaurant is right on the beach. It is a HUGE place. Inside and outside seating, inside and outside bars. It gets a little crazy at night but it was fun! The prices were VERY reasonable considering they are in OOB.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank jewls1082
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We went around 8 pm, there was a good band playing country and classic rock. It was a huge crowd. We all liked our drinks & the bartender was really attentive. The only issue I found was when looking for path to get through the crowd while standing on the deck, a bouncer touched my shoulder and told me to keep moving, that was not necessary at all. There were big angry looking guys everywhere. We left after that

Date of visit: September 2019