“Cheese pizza”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Rocco's Pizza is a family owned and operated pizza place located in the heart of Old Orchard Beach. We offer some of the finest New York style pizza right here in Maine. Our thin crust pizza is hand crafted to order and baked in a brick oven. We also offer calzones (baked daily), french fries, chicken tenders and fried dough topped with powdered sugar and cinnamon (or pizza sauce if you're from Connecticut).
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Before the season starts, we stopped by early Sunday evening. We ordered a cheese pizza to share at a table by the water. It’s thin crust and piping hot. Pizza was fantastic with a short wait time. It’s a ‘to-go’ place with slices available too. No indoor seating.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is the best pizza in town! Just great! Tasty and fresh! We really enjoyed a large pizza with mushrooms and olives and pepperoni, fantastic!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Classic New York neopolitan slice. Crisp crust, well seasoned sauce, good mozz coverage, YUM! Nice to see the owner in the window recognizing returning customers and hustling out perfect pizza cooked to order.

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Several pizza joints in the area and decided to try this one. Very busy due to Labor Day but service was pretty good. Reasonable cost for a slice. Loved the crust but the sauce was just ok. Would eat there again but its not the best pizza I have ever had.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I reviewed Rocco's Pizza a couple weeks ago. I only ordered a single cheese slice and was less than impressed. Since it was on the weekend during the busy time, I wondered if maybe the focus was simply to turn out as many pies as quickly as possible due to the sheer volume of customers. Quality control was a problem. The crust on my slice was so thin at the tip, that when I lifted the slice, it flopped and all the cheese slid right off.

This time I went last Thursday. No crowds. I ordered a whole pie. I tell you it was so much better this time. The crust was uniform and the taste was still pretty good. It was last time too.

I'll still choose Bill's across the street every time, but Rocco's is a good alternative.