“Breakfast Heaven!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went to Good Thyme Café for breakfast twice this week and had a great experience.The food was excellent, coffee geat, and our server Ruthie was cheerful, friendly, and treated us like old friends. My pancakes were to die for, did not even need the syrup or butter!
Get there early to get a table. We will definately be back.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We are early risers and ended up here because little else was open for breakfast but what a treat it was. The food was so fresh and delicious. Our waitress was delightful and attentive. Loved our experience here.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Initially we chose this restaurant for breakfast as it was the only place close by where we stayed that was open at 6am. We quickly realized that the food and service were the real draws here. From waffles, pancakes, French toast and everything in between- they have it. We enjoyed everything here and made a repeat trip the following morning. I highly recommend a stop to this cute little place!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Drive out about 11:00. There were at least 12 people waiting outside. There were open spaces at the bar, but those are waitlisted, too. So this is not a good thyme to go, unless you don’t mind waiting. Smelled good.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

My wife and I went to Good Tyme Cafe for breakfast. I believe they are open for breakfast and lunch only. My wife got eggs and was very happy but I got the pancakes and can say they were among the best I've had. Two plate sized pancakes that were light and delicious. We will be back for more very soon!
The atmosphere is not fancy and they get very crowded in the Summer months but it's worth the wait.