“Out of the ballpark!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Nellie Littlefield Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Out of the ballpark!”
Reviewed 9 October 2010

We have stayed at this quaint B&B several times. Not only is it spotless (and, I mean spotless) it is perfect in so many other ways!.....Breakfasts were wonderful; menu was varied each day. Every afternoon there were fresh/homemade cookies left out , wine was served on Saturday nights (help yourself, please!). The staff is a large part of the success of this establishment. I would describe them as warm, informative, professional.....well, just incredible. Our room was very comfortable, including the bed. We especially enjoyed the bottled water which was left for us each day in our room. We will continue to make this our favorite getaway spot for years to come.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Redhead12020

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Naugatuck, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 September 2010

I just spent three days at Nellie Littlefield house and it was wonderful. The hosts Tom and
Nancy were very nice. The house is clean very comfortable and the breakfasts were very
good. I sat on the porch on the second floor every morning to watch the people go by and
everyone stopped to look up at the house which is very eye catching. This is a lovely place
to stay.

Shirley
Naugatuck Ct

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 May 2010

My wife and I just stayed here for our 5th Anniversary trip. It was incredible. I spent many hours going through trip advisor and one thing that I looked for was a clean room (first), a comfortable bed and room (second), and a good breakfast (third).

Well, I have to say that this place did not dissappoint. The place was imaculate. You could eat off the floors it was so clean. I am kind of a neat freak and hate it when you get to a hotel/B&B and it is dirty.

These folks even dust the fan blades and picture frames. It was crazy how clean it was. Next was the room in general. We stayed in the OCY room. It was great. It had a little balcony, sofa and TV (although the TV didn't have a remote - although we didn't even ask for it as we didn't watch much TV). The bed was very comfortable.

Next was the breakfast. I can't even begin to say how great the inn keeper is and whips up an excellent breakfast. We ate out on the outdoor porch and it was excellent. The first morning we started out with a wonderful fresh fruit. This included fresh strawberries, kiwi and blueberries with a little strawberry yogurt. It was fantastic. Also were given coffee and a selection of 3 different types of juices and were even asked if we wanted more coffee.

Then came the quiche, which was excellent. What set this apart from other B&B's I have been at was the fact that right before breakfast my wife mentioned to the Inn Keeper that she is allergic to eggs and doesn't eat meat. The Inn Keeper was so accomdating and nice. All my wife really wanted was the fruit, but the Inn Keeper gave her some toast with fresh homemade blueberry jam that was excellent.

The next morning was a different selection of fresh fruits which were delicious, coffee and juice. Then we had blueberry pancakes and sausage, which my wife obviously didn't eat. But the pancakes were amazing. And she even asked if we wanted seconds. We didn't as the meal was enough for us.

Have I said that the breakfasts were amazing?

Can you tell that I love food?

The location of this place is perfect. You can walk to the Marginal Way and to Pekins Cove (it's not that far on a nice day).

If you want a clean, comfortable room with an experienced, caring inn keeper who makes incredible breakfasts I would reccommend staying at the Nellie Littlefield House. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Connecticut
Reviewed 7 November 2009

If you want to relax and just melt away stress this the place to come too. Beds are comfortable, food excellent, Ogunquit just a wonderful little city by the sea. This is my 11th year coming here to this B & B. Please come you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
Rochester, VT
Reviewed 29 October 2009

Everything you could ask for. Can't believe we have not stayed here before, but we will definitely stay here again. In the center of town, close to everything, spotless, accomodating,delightful breakfast and pleasant staff.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple