Our 3rd time at this resort and we already reserved for next year. This place has everything a family needs to enjoy your stay at a very competitive price. Owners spare no expense to keep their resort well maintained. This place is old and it feels new every year we go. All I have to say is for looking for a place that has it all at a competitive price stop looking as this is the place you need.
Special thank you to Shirley who is always pleasant and accommodating.
Anxious for next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family