We recently stayed at The Terrace by the Sea. This place far exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the deluxe motel unit, which looked like it was brand new. Everything was spotless and beautifully decorated. Our room also came with an adorable loft which had a second television, a sofa, and two chairs, The location was perfect. We were steps from the shops and restaurants of Oguinquit. The view from our room was beautiful. We were also a short walk from the beach. We stayed here only after other places we called had no vacancies and I am thankful it worked out that way. We will definitely stay here again when we return to this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit