All reviews premium room king charles breakfast restaurant game tables main building trolley stop very nice hotel no elevator outdoor pool off season ogunquit lobster pound room was large separate building great place to stay front desk staff would definitely stay here again walk into town
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We brought our mom up to Ogunquit to celebrate her 85th birthday. Gorge's Grant offered the perfect set up for her. No stairs to her room. convenient access to the town center, friendly and respectful staff. The restaurant served us a wonderful Sunday breakfast in a nice quiet atmosphere. Beautiful rooms and great value! We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Newer building on left is nice and quiet!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We had a great stay at Gorges Grant. We actually stayed at three different places on our trip and this was by far the best! Large spacious rooms that were immaculately clean. Breakfast was fantastic with friendly service.
We will definitely return!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Had a terrific stay at Gorges Grant while traveling with close friends through New England. Staff was courteous, friendly and very attentive. Rooms were large, very comfy & very clean. Breakfast at Raspberry's (hotel restaurant) was excellent !! We have been staying here for many years and have enjoyed it every time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2016

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel is only a short walk from down town. The rooms are large and very nice. There are no elevators so we had to carry our luggage to the second floor. Their restaurant only serves breakfast. We enjoyed the blueberry pancakes and French toast. We did have a bad experience that you should be aware of. After having a wonderful breakfast I charged it to my room. The hotel had my credit card on record and after the meal they charged a few dollars - I assume to make sure the card was good. The next day my card was hacked. I saw another small charge which I assumed was also from the hotel - it wasn't. Later that day, numerous bad charges started to appear. I had to immediately cancel that card - not a good thing when you are on vacation. While I can't prove the hotel charge resulted in the hacking, they did happen one day apart. My recommendation is don't charge any meals to your hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager449, General Manager at Gorges Grant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Thank you for choosing the Gorges Grant Hotel. Thank you as well for taking the time to share your thoughts on tripadvisor.com. We appreciate comments from all sources as we use this feedback to help us evaluate and improve our product and service.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed your room and breakfast. I was sorry to read about your credit card difficulties.

We take our duty to maintain the privacy and security of our guests very seriously. As such, we participate in the required compliance program of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. This includes regularly scheduled security scans of our network by an approved third party security vendor. Our network has passed each of the required scans, and I am confident the breach that you experienced did not occur through our credit card processing system.

I hope you find this explanation satisfactory. If not, please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments you may have. We know that you have many choices within the Ogunquit area, and we hope that you decide to stay with us during your next visit. Thank you again for choosing the Gorges Grant Hotel.

Regards,
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Gorges Grant Hotel. I couldn't believe how clean the hotel was and how comfortable our bed was. My wife was so impressed and so was I. I travel on a weekly basis staying in large brand hotels and this was one that I was sure to come back to.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family