“great take out”

Pizza House
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Mapleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Pretty good for a night where you don't feel like cooking, pizza is good but I favor their sandwiches.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

The Pizza House is definitely the gem in Mapleton. With very few restaurants, you'd figure the Mapleton Pizza House really wouldn't care about it's food quality or rep, but my god does this place make a pizza! I'd rather go here than any of the big pizza places (Pizza Hut, Big Cheese, etc) 10 miles away in Presque Isle! The menu is pretty short, pizza with the usual meat and veggie topping choices, subs and wings are available and the prices are pretty reasonable (a large cheese pizza is about $11 right now) - My girlfriend and I were here and ordered a large pizza and an onion ring appetizer. The onion rings weren't anything special, but you could tell they were fresh and most likely homemade since they were made with whole onion slices. The pizza was incredible, loaded with toppings (but not so loaded that you need forks and spoons to eat it) and cooked perfectly! The staff were very polite and full of smiles. My only complaint was the atmosphere, the ceiling was an eyesore, although I believe there are apartments upstairs which most likely contribute to the water stains. The kitchen was very clean, and in the end that's all that really mattered. I can't wait to go back to the Mapleton Pizza House!

2  Thank Yendi