“Great pizzas”

Pizza Stone
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Everything that we have gotten there is fantastic. My wife needs gluten free and they make sure that the dough is fixed away from regular dough.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It was worth the trip from mid-coast thru Augusta to check this place out. I met a couple of friends there for an early lunch which consisted to 2 pizzas and a calzone. Each of us was more than pleased. I made special requests on how I wanted my pizza cooked and the kitchen nailed it. Friendly staff. The tables filled quickly as the noon hour approached. The place was packed before we left. Wish they'd open a place in Belfast...

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was looking for a Pizza place and had passed several times while driving to a Convention in August, ME. I got a medium pizza and took it to my motel. Good flavor and had to wait 15 minutes. Was worth the wait.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We've been twice in the last 2 weeks. Not sure what's happened - but this used to be our favorite pizza in central Maine. The Pizzas now appear to be lacking ingredients - and the pizza sauce quality and taste has changed dramatically. There's a significant skimping of cheese and sauce - and the dough doesn't seem as fresh. It appears they have changed their recipe in order to increase profits. Sadly - we won't return with all the great Pizza restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I eat here often. The people are wonderful, friendly and helpful. Lost of pizza, nice crust. I am vegetarian and plenty of options.