“Take out Pizza near my motel”
Review of Pizza Stone

Pizza Stone
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was looking for a Pizza place and had passed several times while driving to a Convention in August, ME. I got a medium pizza and took it to my motel. Good flavor and had to wait 15 minutes. Was worth the wait.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We've been twice in the last 2 weeks. Not sure what's happened - but this used to be our favorite pizza in central Maine. The Pizzas now appear to be lacking ingredients - and the pizza sauce quality and taste has changed dramatically. There's a significant skimping of cheese and sauce - and the dough doesn't seem as fresh. It appears they have changed their recipe in order to increase profits. Sadly - we won't return with all the great Pizza restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I eat here often. The people are wonderful, friendly and helpful. Lost of pizza, nice crust. I am vegetarian and plenty of options.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Great take-out sandwich and pizza place...can eat in but we always take-away. Love their Italian sandwiches...pizzas great too.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I stopped by this little place on the way back from a biz trip. Super glad we saw the pulled pork sign, what treat, we tried their house sauce, just enough kick and great taste.
Who would have know that this was good bet.