We stayed at Mount Battie Inn the week end of 10/8 - 10/10, 2011, Ed and Christina are wonderful hosts. While we were there we had a medical emergency, Ed was very helpful at 1:00 AM calling the hospital and making sure that we were well taken care of. We can not thank them enough. Needless to say the hotel is a great location, the breakfast is great, the baked good are amazing and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Ed's recommendation for restaurants were spot on, the best lobster stew on the planet! We travel a great deal and Mount Battie is a great place to stay if you are in the Camden area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Expedia APAC so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville