“You've never had a donut this good!”

Italian Bakery Products Co
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Quaint little family-owned business. Delicious donuts, pastries, chicken/salmon pies. Provides delivery to local businesses.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing homemade donuts! They are always baked fresh. Even when it's busy I never wait more than a few minutes.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Was recently visiting Lewiston, Maine, and I wanted to pick up a meat pie. One of my aunts suggested the Italian Bakery. When I walked in, I was also drawn to their bakery products and walked out with canolis and a blueberry pie in addition to the meat pie. Each was consumed and enjoyed by all. Would definitely visit weekly if I lived in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This unassuming restaurant is a true treasure in Lewiston, ME. We went on a Sunday morning and there was already a line out the door! I was overwhelmed with what to order so I asked for recommendations from regulars. I haven't had a donut in years, but I couldn't resist. And I am SO glad that I ordered a blueberry crunch donut!! It was absolutely the best donut I've ever tasted in my life. We also ordered a sea salt caramel cake that brought tears of joy to my eyes. My only regret is that I should have ordered more!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

When your sweet tooth hits this is the place to go! Theier donuts and pastries are the best. There is no place to eat here but is a good place to stop before a drive around the lake.