“Fine Dining even after a snow storm!!!”
Review of Fish Bones Grill

Fish Bones Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Bones Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Lewiston
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street/ Rte 202
Description: Fish Bones Grill offers casual upscale dining in downtown Lewiston, Maine. This modern dining destination is located in the renovated Bates Mill No. 6 building on Lincoln St. and conveniently serves Lewiston, Auburn and the central Maine community. Join us for lunch or dinner and see why people are calling us one of the best restaurants in the greater Lewiston/Auburn area. So why not give us a try and "Come get Hooked" !!!
Reviewed 25 August 2018

This was one of a few restaurants open after a snow storm in March and by far the best high end dining around that evening!! The dining room was nearly empty, yet the staff was as professional and the food was extremely well prepared as if it were a bustling even!! The wine list is nice and we even got a chance to have a sweet romantic dance to the music that evening, creating spectacular memories!! we have returned for lunch since and they also were just as fastidious!! The menu items were fresh and flavorful and we both re,marked at the great value we got for money when the check arrived!! In fact I think it's officially our go to restaurant for a fabulous dine in lunch experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Just ordered and picked up a take out dinner, and oh Lordy, eating it now and I'm in heaven. Ordered the seafood encrusted haddock. It came with perfectly grilled green beans. The restaurant personnel for very friendly, and the atmosphere seemed very inviting. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Loved the lobster roll. Best I have tasted here in Maine. Loved the spinach salad with strawberries. Desserts were good, Perfect lunch for us while in Lewiston. I will look forward to dinning there again.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I have eaten at Fish Bones for lunch/business as the parent of a Bates student for graduation celebrations and as a solo business traveler. The restaurant is solid when it comes to food/service and a place where you know you won't go wrong. As a solo traveler eating at the bar, my food was very good, my drink not so much and the overall atmosphere was pretty good - just not five star worthy.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

All around a great place to eat. Atmosphere was fun, inside was quite pretty. Staff wad friendly and service was good. Best of all, the food was delicious! The pre-dinner bread was great and I was happily surprised to see zucchini bread amongst the hearty breads. I had the pickled strawberry and spinach salad which was uniquely delicious! Hubby had the lobster bisque and enjoyed it. For our dinners, Hubby had Ahi and I had the ravioli (sweet pea!) and we both loved our choices. We split a slice of s’mores cheesecake - so good! I’m very happy with our decision to go there.