“Great place, great servics.”

Fish Bones American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Bones American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street/ Rte 202
Description: Fish Bones American Grill offers casual upscale dining in downtown Lewiston, Maine. This modern dining destination is located in the renovated Bates Mill No. 6 building on Lincoln St. and conveniently serves Lewiston, Auburn and the central Maine community. Join us for lunch or dinner and see why people are calling us one of the best restaurants in the greater Lewiston/Auburn area. So why not give us a try and "Come get Hooked" !!!
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had a business dinner here. The food was great from the appetizers to the main course, it was all great food. We came in with a large group of 18, and they did a great job of dealing with all of us at one time. Not a single person had a bad thing to say either. Make sure you try the Demon Stout.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went for lunch, and we were about the only people there. Mid week. Great service and food! Service was very nice, and meal was served quite quickly.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time at this restaurant. The food was good I had a bowl of French onion soup and a Hamburger w fries. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. They brought my table extra bread really appreciated it.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We were seated for dinner around 6 and the restaurant was already busy. As the evening progressed the noise level increased but we could still hold a conversation. The waitress was pleasant and brought our appetizers quickly. I had the lobster Rangoon. My husband had the tuna crisps. Both appetizers were delicious. For salads, my husband had the Fish Bones Field Greens salad and I had the Kale, Beets, Goat Cheese & Sunflower Seeds salad. Both salads were plentiful and delicious. For entrees, my husband had the Wild Caught Haddock & Baby Shrimp. It looked wonderful when it arrived and my husband indicated it was cooked well and tasted great. I had the Gulf of Maine Salmon. It was perfectly grilled and served with curry sauce and noodles. It was wonderful. We splurged and had desert. My husband really loved the cheesecake but my lemon tart was over sweet. I would not recommend it. All and all a great meal. The service could have been a bit quicker as we often were finished with our course and waited for the plates to be cleared and the next course to be delivered.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

What a great way to repurpose the old Bates Mill. Loved the setting, the vastness of the space, all the brick and wood. The menu had such creative and interesting choices. I ordered the scallop with pork belly! (a first for me to combine pork belly with grilled scallops) and thoroughly enjoyed it, although the new potatoes were just so-so.(If they had been crispy and garlic roasted the texture would have enhanced the other ingredients) My guests both ordered the fish chowder and were quite content.