All reviewsbates collegefront deskcomplimentary breakfastacross the bridgewalking distancelate checki highly recommend this hotelclean hotelbreakfast staffconvenient locationwater pressurefish bonesroom was spotlessexcellent hotelplace to staybeds were very comfortabledowntown area
Reviewed 28 January 2015

The relatively new hotel was great. Very clean, friendly staff and a complimentary full breakfast...that I do not recall seeing on the website so a pleasant surprise. Centrally located in the Lewiston/Auburn business district.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2015

Dear Lisa C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments about our new hotel being very clean and having our friendly staff. Glad that you were pleasantly surprised with our complimentary full hot breakfast and I apologize you did not see that amenity on the website. Please feel free to email or call me to let me know which website you are referring to and I will verify with our team to make sure it is posted if missing. Sometimes info can be missed on new websites, so we appreciate you letting us know so we can improve.

207-344-1001
allison.beane@hilton.com

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Not much from the outside but impressed as soon as entering. It was a cold snowy night and we walked in and were instantly warmed by the glassed in fireplace that faces the lobby and the lounge area. The staff was on shift change but very friendly and accomodating. Everything was clean and nicely appointed. The pool area was spotless and had rolled towels waiting on chairs, even when we returned to the pool later in the evening the towels we had used earlier were replaced. The lobby offers coffe, tea, hot cocoa and cookies. There were many choice at the free breakfast including waffles, hot oatmeal, friut, eggs, sausage and much more. The lounge was very comfortable and had the local news on the tv and newspapers available. The girl at the breakfast buffet was very friendly and attentive. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Dear MrsT1011,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. Our Hotel does look standard like all of the other Hampton Inn's, however like you said stepping foot inside you are greeted by a warm fireplace. Thank you for the comments on our clean rooms, friendly staff and our little extra touch we do in our pool area with our folded towels on our chairs and keeping them stocked. Glad you enjoyed our 24 hour beverage service and breakfast. We do have a variety of fresh, hot and cold items to choose from and it was a pleasure meeting you at breakfast on Sunday morning, I truly appreciated your comments from your experience with me at breakfast. We hope you will come visit us again.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

This was a last minute decision during a business trip and I'm glad this was my choice. Hotel was very clean, room was well appointed and quiet. Great choices for breakfast and a good location for my travel plans. Will add this one to my return trip list for sure. I thought it was a good value for the price. Staff was cheerful and welcoming. I don't know if all the rooms were the same but the shades in my room were motorized, this kept the lights of the parking lot from messing with my sleep.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Allison B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2015

Dear TherealVman,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. We are so happy you decided to stop by this time on your business trip and found our hotel to be clean, breakfast selection and a good location. We do have a selection of rooms with the motorized shades and since you will be back, I have noted your preferences for future reservations. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Very good if visiting Bates College. New hotel. My room on a top floor was quiet, and the room itself was fine. The exercise room and breakfast were good. Staff was helpful. I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Allison B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2015

Dear SNAChicago,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure having you stay with us for your visit to Bates College. We appreciate your feedback about our hotel and that you will come back again to visit.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Our three night stay at the Lewiston Hampton Inn was comfortable, quiet and pleasant. Room was very clean! Breakfast area was well stocked and even though I arrived 15 minutes before the end of service one morning, I still had the choice of many items. People running the breakfast were very friendly and made sure that the guests were happy. We left housekeeping a note requesting extra towels and shampoo and were happy to find everything we asked for.
I must add that the hotel was very busy with families staying for a local hockey tournament - I was impressed at the staff's ability to keep up with keeping the lobby, hallways, pool area and dining area clean and organized because they were certainly challenged by this particular group of hungry, active and boisterous group of guests!
Thanks for a comfortable stay - please keep up the good work as we plan to visit again!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
ajwagen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Dear Megan V,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. We are so happy you were pleased with your stay. Your feedback about our staff from housekeeping to breakfast service being very friendly and accommodating for your stay as well as the other guests during a busy hockey weekend is appreciated and I will be sure to share it with our staff. We all look forward to seeing you again for another comfortable stay.