“FANTASTIC LITTLE BARISTA!!!”
Review of Forage Market

Forage Market
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Lewiston scored with these guys!
The place is clean, all breads are made onsite and fresh. Many unique combinations. The food is priced higher than other places, but it's unique and very tasty!
I go here for lunch any chance I can!!
Get there before 12:30pm or it gets crowded!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Nice little spot on an up and coming street. Looks like it would be good for breakfast too. Bagels, coffee, etc. Looks like they also have beer, some grocery items and a selection of baked goods.

Got a lox sandwich on homemade country french bread, seemed lightly toasted. Everything about the sandwich was perfect. Greens (arugula and some other stuff), pickled onions, a perfectly ripe tomato, some capers, and what I think was boursin. Maybe it wasn't but it was good whatever it was. The sandwich was awesome. I don't remember the last time I had a sandwich this good.

The only warning I will give is that my sandwich and a Maine Root ginger soda was about $12 which some people won't like. HOWEVER, when a place serves food of this quality I will gladly pay more for it. Just know going in - if you want the perfect sandwich don't fret about the price. And trust me it was well worth it.

I will be in again and I'll recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Read great reviews about the Forage Market's bagels. Still searching for "the best". Well, our first visit proved that this may be the place. Atmosphere, price and quality of bagels, muffins and coffee make our experience a good one. Purchased 1/2 dozen bagels (maximum per order) to bring home to freeze for a later date. Can't wait to return to try one of their breakfast or lunch offerings.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is the cutest place ! My absolute favorite is the everything bagel with olive cream cheese. The setting is cute, a little rustic. You would never guess you are in the middle of downtown Lewiston but rather seems more like a downtown Portland setting. Staff are down to earth and helpful !

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Not your typical breakfast fare. Primarily breakfast is sandwiches served on a bagel along, with croissants, danish and muffins. Most of the clientele were college students and young millennials. Trendy place, food and service were very good I simply prefer a more traditional breakfast restaurant.