“Good restaurant”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lewiston/Auburn newest Asian fusion that serves Thai and Sushi. Our Mission: Orchid is an inspiring restaurant, combining an eclectic atmosphere with excellent and interesting food. The mission is to have not only a great food selection, but also efficient and superior service - customer satisfaction is our paramount objective. Orchid is the restaurant of choice for a mature and adult crowd, couples and singles, young and old, male or female.
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I was in Lewiston for one night in April. Since my hotel did not serve dinner I tried to locate a nice restaurant with good food.
I walked in Orcid without reservation on a Friday evening. I was packed. Since there were no tables availanle I sat on a stool facing the wall bench.
Although I did not have a great seat I enjoyed the food. I ordered asian (chinese and japanese) and the meal was delicious.
Do not expect much of an athmosphere. The service was also slow ( though friendly) since packed.

1  Thank ErdalKaramercan

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Well, it seems part Japanese too (Sushi, Nigiri, and Sashimi rolls) , but we ate off of the Thai side of the menu. I had an excellent Panang Curry with shrimp following an order of nice egg rolls. In addition to everything being of excellent quality, shrimp was only two dollars more than tofu, chicken, beef, veggie, vegan or pork, and there was lots of it. Note that most or all entrees come with veggie and vegan options.

2  Thank brian_va
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I've been to probably 20 different Thai places. This is hands down the tastiest and most fresh I have ever had.

2  Thank pointman06
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Today we just stopped for a few small plates. All delicious and superbly fresh. Extensive beer and cocktail choices. Perfect for a quick bite and a swallow of courage before shopping. Or anytime

2  Thank franciecat
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Dragon Roll sushi is my favorite, always fresh with tasty sauces - my go-to place for sushi. Avocado Salad is also a favorite. Sweet Thai Iced Tea hits the spot. I enjoy the creative cocktails the staff has come up with - sake martini delicious.
Orchid is a great place to have a casual event/celebration at as well, a few weeks ago attended an open bar wedding with food buffet that was replenished often.
Intimate setting, the decore accented with original art by owner's family.
Great addition to downtown dining in Lewiston/Auburn.

2  Thank JenGen